Bluesky Matrix gel is a perfect gel for nail artists to draw lines between dots and create patterns such as matrix, web and checked images. The matrix gel is a kind of thick and sticky gel with amazing tactility and can draw lines from the touch point to another quickly and easily.
The Matrix gel can draw fine, controllable lines and create a great variety of patterns.
Features of Bluesky Gel Nail Polish:
- 14 day high gloss wear
- Mirror shine finish
- No chips or smudges
- Cure either under LED or UV Lamp
- EU tested and approved
How to Apply Bluesky Matrix Gel:
- Prepare the nail, file, dry and buff the nail
- Apply on a thin layer of base coat, cure 2 minutes/30 seconds under the UV/LED Lamp*
- Apply on a thin layer of preferred colour and cure 2 minutes/30 seconds under the UV/LED Lamp*
- Apply another thin layer of preferred colour and cure for another 2 minutes/30 seconds under UV/LED Lamp*
- Use a think brush to dip a little matrix gel and touch on the nail to create a start point
- Pull the brush and a thin line will draw from the point to the next point you land the brush, thus a line is created
- Repeat 5 and 6 as needed and to draw patterns on the nail.
- Apply on a thin layer of top coat, cure 2 minutes/30 seconds under the UV/LED Lamp*
- The gel will be sticky: This is normal!!
- Wipe the nail with cleanser (isopropyl alcohol) to remove the sticky residue for high shine finish.
*Recommended curing times are based on a 36 watt UV or 36 watt LED Lamp. Increase cure times if using other lamps.
How to Remove Bluesky Matrix Gel:
- This product will soak off in 10 – 15 minutes. Lightly file over the top of the surface with a 180 grit file to break seal.
- Wrap the nail with foil and allow the nail to soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Use orangewood cuticle stick to remove gel. Additional time may be needed if you have used the Structure Gel to even out the nail.
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme exposure to LED or UV light.
- Actual colours may vary from displayed digital images.